Individual Counseling ranging from $60-$120
Couples & Family Counseling ranging from $120-$150
*Negotiated rates available upon request.
*Initial session is 90 minutes in length for full rate self pay clients. All other intakes are 60 minutes in length unless otherwise specified.
*Follow-up sessions are 45 minutes for Individuals and 60 minutes for Couples/Families.
- Aetna & Aetna EAP
- Baycare & Baycare EAP
- Beacon HMO & Non-HMO
- Cigna & Cigna EAP
- E4 Health
- Health Advocate
- Florida Blue / New Directions
- Health Advocate EAP
- Humana & Humana EAP
- Lifeworks & Lifeworks EAP
- Magellan & Magellan EAP
- Meritain Health Minneapolis
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Center for Performance Health (NCPH)
- Optum/United Healthcare
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have.
All billing related questions may be addressed to email@example.com; however, if you are a new client, we encourage you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your scheduling needs.
We look forward to hearing from you!